Think of Regional Transportation as your direct round-trip connection to places outside Genesee County. Rely on the MTA’s comfortable vehicles and friendly professionals to get you where you need to go in our expanded service area.
How Service Works
Regional service trips originate at the MTA Customer Service Center at Harrison and Second Street in Downtown Flint. Passengers board on the Wallenberg side of the Center. Other pickup options are available based on individual need. Contact MTA Customer Service Information for more details.
- Board a fixed route bus and transfer at the Customer Service Center.
- Take a Your Ride van from suburban areas to the Center.
- Arrange personal transportation from your home to the Center.
- Drive to the Center and leave your vehicle in a public parking lot.
- Where fixed route service is available in the Flint area, Your Ride is reserved for persons who have mobility limitations.
- Work-Related After Hours Service
- Service is provided after 6:30 p.m. for qualified workers. To schedule after-hours service, 7 days a week, call 24 hours in advance or request subscription service through Your Ride at (810) 767-0780.
Notice of Discontinuation of Regional Route Service to Saginaw – Route 502 (Effective April 1, 2021)
The Mass Transportation Authority has performed a Regional Route evaluation and determined that ridership along Route 502 serving Saginaw has dropped below the acceptable level required. Therefore, effective Thursday, April 1, it will be necessary to discontinue the service. The service will run through March 31.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this change and thank you for your continued support of MTA services.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please call the MTA Customer Service Department at (810) 767-0100.
The Mass Transportation Authority
Monday – Friday
(Except as noted in schedule. See schedules for specific times)